$1,250/ 4 HOURS
$1,500/ 4 HOURS
- Free in-person consultations (2)
- Free use of trademark Timeline & Request Form
- Free access to online music database
- Free setup and teardown
- DJ to MC event
- 2 handheld microphones (1 wired, 1 wireless)
- 1 lapel microphone
- Premium sound system
- Additional time is $300 per hour
- DJ Matt
Why book us as your Bar/Bat Mitzvah DJ?
Prior to your event, you get:
- Free initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
- Free reception timelines (upon receipt of signed contract and deposit).
- Free access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for seating music, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your event, we provide:
- An organized and professional DJ.
- A quality sound system, mixing board and laptop.
- Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless). One lapel mic available upon request (at no extra charge).
- A high-quality, multicolored and sound-activated disco light.
- Free setup and teardown.
- All DJs are capable of MCing at no additional charge.
- All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After your event, you can expect:
- A follow-up email, text, and/or phone call.
- A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook, EventWire, & Google).
Add-ons and Additional costs:
- Additional set-up location $200
- Travel ($.90 per mile – applies to events outside of Portland metro area )
- Advanced sound system for 300+ guests ($500)
- Additional wireless microphone ($60 per mic)
- Advanced dance lighting package ($300)
- Screen & video projector rental ($200)
- Silent Disco Headphone rental ($300 per 50 headsets)
2552 NW Vaughn St.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday. We're out DJing.