- Free over the phone consultation
- Free use of trademark Timeline & Request Form
- Free access to online music database
- Free setup and teardown
- DJ to MC event
- 2 handheld microphones (1 wired, 1 wireless)
- 1 lapel microphone
- Standard sound system
- DJ Tatiana
Prior to your wedding, you get:
- Free initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
- Free ceremony and reception timelines (upon receipt of signed contract and deposit).
- Free access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for seating music, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your wedding, we provide:
- An organized and professional DJ.
- A quality sound system, mixing board and laptop.
- Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless). One lapel mic available upon request (at no extra charge).
- A high-quality, multicolored and sound-activated disco light.
- Free setup and teardown.
- All DJs are capable of MCing at no additional charge.
- All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After your event, you can expect:
- A follow-up email, text, and/or phone call.
- A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook, WeddingWire, The Knot & Google).
Add-ons and Additional costs:
- Additional set-up location $200
- Travel ($.75 per mile – applies to events outside of Portland metro area )
- Advanced sound system for 300+ guests ($500)
- Additional wireless microphone ($60 per mic)
- Advanced dance lighting package ($300)
- Screen & video projector rental ($200)
- Silent Disco Headphone rental ($250 per 50 headsets)
2552 NW Vaughn St.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday. We're out DJing.