Access to our online music database to create your very own playlists
No charge for setup & teardown
DJ to make basic announcements
2 handheld microphones (1 wired, 1 wireless)
Multi-colored, sound activated dance lights
During summer/wedding season (May-September) total price is $1,000 for 4 hours
Additional time is $200 per hour year round (even on the night of your event)
Prior to your event, you get:
- An initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
- Access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your event, we provide:
- A professional & organized DJ & MC.
- A quality sound system, DJ mixing board and laptop.
- Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless).
- A high-quality, multicolored and sound-activated dance light.
- No charge for setup and teardown.
- All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After your event, you can expect:
- A follow-up email, text, and/or phone call.
- A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Google, Yelp, Facebook).
Add-ons and Additional costs:
- Additional speaker with wireless connection (for sound in an additional room within line of site of DJ) $125
- Additional speaker with tablet and pre-made mix (for sound in an additional room, no line of site needed) $125
- Additional set-up location $200
- Advanced sound system for 300+ guests ($500)
- Travel ($.90 per mile – applies to events outside of Portland metro area )
- Additional wireless microphone ($75 per mic)
- Advanced dance lighting package ($300)
- Screen & video projector rental ($200)
- Silent Disco Headphone rental ($300 for 50 headsets, $500 for 100 headsets)