K-8 School Dances
$525/ 3 HOURS
- Access to our online music database, so students can build their very own playlists
- We play all CLEAN edits of songs and tracks deemed appropriate by school staff
- No charge for setup and teardown
- DJ to make announcements
- 2 handheld microphones (1 wired, 1 wireless)
- Multi-colored, sound activated dance lights
- Additional time is $175 per hour
- All DJs Available
Prior to your event, you get:
- An initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
- Access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for background music, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your event, we provide:
- A professional & organized DJ & MC.
- A quality sound system, DJ mixing board and laptop.
- Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless).
- High-quality, multicolored and sound-activated dance lights.
- No charge for setup and teardown.
- All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After your event, you can expect:
- A follow-up email, text, and/or phone call.
- A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook & Google).
Add-ons and Additional costs:
- Additional set-up location $200
- Travel ($.90 per mile – applies to events outside of Portland metro area )
- Advanced sound system for 300+ guests ($500)
- Additional wireless microphone ($60 per mic)
- Advanced dance lighting package ($300)
- Screen & video projector rental ($200)
- Silent Disco Headphone rental ($300 for 50 headsets, $500 for 100 headsets)
2552 NW Vaughn St.
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday. We're out DJing.